MAY GOLGEN PERIOD - CHOTACHASMA

Sidebar Ads

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, February 5, 2016

MAY GOLGEN PERIOD

                     MAY GOLGEN PERIOD
                                                                    BACK

Starting from classes and labs to friends and groups, I enjoyed every moment of my college life with great pleasure.It was a wonderful four years of B.Tech for me.I have learnt a lot, lot,lot........during these periods. One of those lessons is -'with sheer hard everything is possible.'


I know that we all can never be together in future.So I am sharing here few things with you all.

We all made a lot of good friends here.Somethings we laughed together and sometimes we fought.Sometimes we argued on rubbish matters and somethings we supported each other.But overall we always with each other on every stand.


On academic front I feel my self lucky to have learned faculties.  Some of them were very strict.....and some were lenient (we were not given even a single assignment after 2nd year). But altogether they nourished us with their knowledge and I'd thanks them for having placed their trust in us.


I.E.T.JOSH and Mechanical Engineering Forum both will remain as an integral part of my life.From induction in to these societies to the end,all that I have learnt as its member will always help me to achieve my future endeavor.Besides learning, a major portion of my joyful moment in college is due to I.E.T. JOSH.


I'd take this opportunity to thanks my caring seniors and beloved juniors for helping and supporting me on each and every occasion when needed.In the journey of life we meet several people who are hard to forget.Being Class Representative for 4 year and member of societies like I.E.T. JOSH and MEFI I am glad and feel fortunate to meet many of such people.Hope the path ahead is smooth for them and they reach their goal without any hitch. Best of luck my dear friends !!!!


The trust meaning of golden period is known when you feel that the moment to bid adieu to friends,college and the most precious moment of life has came.                                                    I just have two words to say -GOOD BYE!

Ravi Agrawal 
ME Final Year

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here